Golden Ultra Registration includes:
- Three great days of running in Golden, BC
- Well-mapped, marked, and beautiful courses on single track trail
- Fully stocked aid stations
- Bag Drop opportunities for Sweat and Conquer participants
- Locally-sourced and customized registration gifts for all participants
- Finisher awards for each stage
- Customized glassware for all 3-day stage race finishers
- Friday evening dinner (stage event participants only), tickets available for guests.
Guarantee yourself a couple great shots by our event photographers. This package gets you a minimum of two photos of you running (or posing) in the most picturesque locations on course, one of which you will receive in print-quality resolution for personal use.
The meal and accommodation package is hosted in private lodges and luxury homes at Kicking Horse Resort. These homes have been booked exclusively so if you're interested in checking them out, the meal and accommodation package is your only option on race weekend.
This package includes:
- Accommodation on Friday & Saturday nights
- Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday; Supper on Saturday
- Shuttle to the start line on Saturday & Sunday.
Friday night taco feast at Kicking Horse Resort. Dinner is included in registration for runners in the stage races. This includes only ONE pass through the buffet.
There will be 4 tacos per person (beef, chicken, or veggie) plus 2 salads varieties to choose from.
We will also have GF corn tacos available upon request. Please specify if you are GF upon purchase. :)
Categories & Awards
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- 1st - 3rd overall male/female Golden Ultra stage race + Half Pint
- 1st - 3rd overall male/female each day, each distance
Additional categories may be added, depending on registration numbers.
A cash prize purse of minimum $3000 will be available to the Golden Ultra (full stage race) runners. Equal prize money will be given to the male and female categories.
We also have more than $7500 in prizing to distribute in contests and challenges to all spectators, participants and volunteers/crew who choose to participate.
General Rules and Fine Print
Anybody who disobeys the orders of event crew and/or the medical team will be immediately disqualified or penalized. If the miscreant is a support crew member, the sanction will be applied to the registered runner.
The Golden Ultra does not provide registration refunds. You may transfer your registration to another runner or another year. If you transfer your registration to a future year we can offer you a 75% credit. To make these transfers, please follow these instructions from UltraSignUp:
- Find your order confirmation email.
- Click on the "edit order" link.
- Click "Transfer Registration" if you wish to transfer your entry to another runner.
- Click "Cancel Order" if you'd like to transfer your registration to a future year (a 75% credit will be automatically applied to your future year registration.
Any extras purchased (meals and accommodation, crew passes, etc) will have the same refund/deferral rules applied.
Golden is located in the Mountain Time Zone (GMT -7).
Discounts and Elites
A registration discount is available to all participants until December 31. A second discount pricing tier ends on June 30.
Elite runners may apply to participate by emailing a summary of top results and anticipated social media draw to email@example.com.
Do you want to start planning for next year already? Here are our planned dates for the next while:
2019 - September 20-22
2020 - September 18-20
2021 - September 17-19
2022 - September 16-18