Golden Ultra Registration includes:
- Three great days of running in Golden, BC
- Well-mapped, marked, and beautiful courses on single track trail
- Fully stocked aid stations
- Bag Drop opportunities for Sweat and Conquer participants
- Locally-sourced and customized registration gifts for all participants
- Finisher awards for each stage
- Customized glassware for all 3-day stage race finishers
- Friday evening dinner (Stage & Sweat participants only), tickets available for guests.
Accommodation in Golden
Take the hassle and headache out of travel by purchasing our accommodation & meals package. Double occupancy accommodation starts at $270 CAD and single occupancy for $390 CAD.
- Accommodation Friday & Saturday nights
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday morning at your accommodation
- Dinner Saturday night at participating restaurants in Golden
- If notified in advance (at least a month), all dietary requests will be met.
- Organizer reserves the right to create rooming list (participants who purchase double occupancy are paired with other runners purchasing the same package). Requests may be made to email@example.com
- Crew and significant others may also purchase this package.
Available through online store OR Registration
Support Crew registration includes access on course (Saturday only), including gondola access at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. These are really only useful for the Sweat (60 km) runners.
Additional tickets to Friday evening dinner.
Photography Package includes:
- 2 "epic" photos of yourself running in the Golden Ultra by top photographers.
- 1 print resolution photo for your personal use.
Massage is available at the finish line on all three days. Massage reservations will be available on site. Massage coupons can be pre-purchased via the online store or registration.
Categories & Awards
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- 1st - 3rd overall male/female Golden Ultra stage race + Half Pint
- 1st - 3rd overall male/female each day, each distance
Additional categories may be added, depending on registration numbers.
A cash prize purse will be available to the Golden Ultra (full stage race) runners for the first time in 2017. Equal prize money will be given to the male and female categories.
The announcer will have access to a substantial amount of prizing to distribute in contests and challenges to all spectators, participants and volunteers/crew who choose to participate.
General Rules and Fine Print
Anybody who disobeys the orders of event crew and/or the medical team will be immediately disqualified or penalized. If the miscreant is a support crew member, the sanction will be applied to the registered runner.
The Golden Ultra does not provide registration refunds. You may transfer your registration to another runner (please follow directions at UltraSignup.com). If you prefer to transfer your registration to a future year we can offer you a 100% credit before June 30 or a 75% credit before September 1. We will not accept future year transfers after September 1. Any extras purchased (meals and accommodation, crew passes, etc) will have the same refund/deferral rules applied.
Golden is located in the Mountain Time Zone (GMT -7).
Discounts and Elites
A registration discount is available to all participants until December 31, 2017. A second discount pricing tier ends on June 30, 2018.
Elite runners may apply to participate by emailing a summary of top results and anticipated social media draw to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to start planning for next year already? Here are our planned dates for the next while:
2018 - September 21-23
2019 - September 20-22
2020 - September 18-20
2021 - September 17-19