Meals & Accommodation Package
The best deal in town for out-of-town participants will be the accommodation & meals package. This package gets you Saturday & Sunday breakfast, Saturday dinner and single or double occupancy accommodation for Friday & Saturday nights. Transportation to the start line on Saturday and Sunday is also included.
The meal and accommodation package is hosted in private lodges and luxury homes at Kicking Horse Resort. These homes have been booked exclusively so if you're interested in checking them out, the meal and accommodation package is your only option on race weekend.
Vagabond Lodge is a luxury bed and breakfast located less than 500m from the Gondola base at Kicking Horse Resort. Vagabond Lodge has only 10 bedrooms, all located on the top floor. The main floor is a common area, including a fireplace, picture windows and a bar which guests are welcome to stock and enjoy. The lower floor has a sauna, hot tub and gear room. If you're looking to meet other runners and enjoy the best homemade food, there is no better option than Vagabond Lodge.
Lush Mountain Homes
Lush Mountain manages luxury vacation home rentals at Kicking Horse Resort. These homes are less than 500m from the gondola, have hot tubs, large common areas and luxurious beds. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms and queen or king sized beds that can be split into twin beds for double or triple occupancy. We hire a private chef to provide the breakfast service.
Sample Breakfast Menu:
Homemade yogurt, breads, granola
Steamed or scrambled eggs, sometimes omelettes
Cold and homemade steel-cut oatmeal
Homemade fruit scones
(Gluten and dairy free options available)
Purchase the meal & accommodation package through registration or via our E-store by clicking on one of the options below.
EStore Meal & Accommodation OPtions
- Friday dinner is included in some registrations or tickets can be purchased separately.
- Breakfasts are served in your accommodations.
- Saturday dinner will be at a restaurant in town.
- All dietary requests can be accommodated - please notify us in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (before September 15).
- Double occupancy means that you'll be paired with somebody else who also selects the double occupancy package. Email email@example.com with a roommate request and if you require separate beds, otherwise you will be randomly matched with somebody else of your gender.
- Additional nights prior to or after the event may be booked for additional per room, per night rates. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests.
There are many other great places to stay in Golden if you're travelling with your own group or support crew. Check out our recommendations here.